Pressure washers make dirt-busting easier and quicker. They are also time saving and use almost 80% less water than what the traditional hose pipe consumes. If you’re hunting for a pressure washer, you’ll need to determine where you want to use it first. If you intend to use it for home purposes like patios, vehicles, lawn equipment, house sidings, and other projects, a machine with 3000PSI is enough.
Secondly, consider the portability of the washer. A lightweight unit with sturdy wheels makes it easy for maneuverability. Again, it’s important to identify the accessories accompanying the machine. For instance, can you adjust the spray to suit your projects? If so, are the nozzle tips onboard or do they come separately?
You’ll also have to choose between electric and gas powered models. These 2 vary in several aspects. For instance, electric pressure washers are less noisy and also require less maintenance. However, you’re limited by the position of power outlets and the length of the cord. On the other hand, gas-powered washers are more versatile. Unfortunately, they are noisier, and you’ll have to stop over for gas refills.
- 10. Arksen 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 9. Goplus Electric 3000 PSI High Pressure Washer
- 8. Briggs & Stratton 20592 3000-PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washer
- 7. Karcher G 3000 Honda Engine GC190 Gas Pressure Washer
- 6. ARKSEN 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 5. PowerBoss 20309 Gas Pressure Washer
- 4. Briggs & Stratton 20569 5.0-GPM 3000-PSI Pressure Washer (Gas)
- 3. Simpson MSV3024 Gas Pressure Washer
- 2. SIMPSON MS60763-S 3000 PSI Gas Pressure
- 1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
10. Arksen 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- By: Arksen
- Item Weight: 34 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 34.75 x 17.5 x 14.5 inches
Arksen is your ultimate dirt buster. It’s a thoughtfully designed unit designed to give you superior performance either at home or shop. It boasts 2200 PSI of working pressure and a maximum pressure of 3000PSI which is enough to clean your boat, work premises, lawn equipment, amongst other projects. Arksen has an onboard detergent tank to hold your cleaning detergents so you can tackle different projects simultaneously.
- It has 5 interchangeable nozzles for easy cleaning
- It’s lightweight
- The instructions manual isn’t clear
9. Goplus Electric 3000 PSI High Pressure Washer
- By: Goplus
- Item Weight: NA
- Item Dimensions: NA
Goplus is amongst the most reputable brands we have in this niche. Their 3000 PSI washer is all you need to burst grime in the garage and have your patios and sidewalks sparkling clean. It’s electric. This means that it’s quieter than most gas-powered pressure washers. Secondly, it won’t choke you with potentially harmful emissions. Its water temperature ranges between 40-1400Fand have a maximum flow of 1.6 GPM. Again, it has a built-in detergent dispenser. This saves you time and makes cleaning pretty easy and enjoyable.
- It has a built-in detergent dispenser
- It’s inexpensive
- Some of the plastic feel light and may require replacement
8. Briggs & Stratton 20592 3000-PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washer
- By: Briggs & Stratton
- Item Weight: 57 lbs
- Item Dimensions: 22.75 x 23.87 x 17.07 inches
From Briggs and Stratton, this washer is for people who have serious outdoor cleaning projects to cover within a short time. This is a heavy-duty pressure washer fitted with an OHV 190cc engine. The frame is all steel and has a powder coating that adds to its durability. Previous users rated it highly because of its general ease of use. Its great mobility makes it easy to maneuver through almost any terrain to where dirt seems notorious. This washer uses Quiet Sense Technology which reduces its noise incredibly once the trigger is released. It also allows detergent injection system so you can mix your detergents for easy cleaning.
- It’s heavy-duty and durable
- It has high construction quality
- It’s on the high end of the spectrum
7. Karcher G 3000 Honda Engine GC190 Gas Pressure Washer
- By: Karcher
- Item Weight: 66.4 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 22 x 35 x 23 inches
Do you have several thousand feet of deck to give some cleaning over the weekends? Do you feel that your current washer takes all years to go over the numerous flights of stairs? Relax and add this Karcher G in the cart. This champ is fitted with a super-powerful 190cc Honda engine that starts on one pull. The gas tank has a capacity of 0.5 gallons while the hose pipe runs 25 feet. Again, this pressure washer is fitted with 10’’ pneumatic tires that will cruise everywhere. The steel frame has superior welds with smooth finishing. Moreover, both the engine and the pump are covered by a 2-year warranty.
- It has superior construction quality
- The pump is maintenance-free
- It’s heavy at 60 pounds
6. ARKSEN 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- By: ARKSEN
- Item Weight: 23 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 11 x 35 x 11 inches
If you’re in need of a reliable electric pressure washer slightly above 100 bucks, look no further than this Arksen. It’ electric which means that you won’t be stopping for gas refills. Again, it produces no fumes and also requires little maintenance than the gas-powered competitors. Arksen weighs 23 pounds only. It’s fitted with sturdy never-flat tires and an ergonomic handle that makes maneuverability quite easy. This washer also boasts 2 wrap-on handles that hold the hose pipe and the power cable during storage.
- It’s lightweight and easily portable
- It has a built-in soap reservoir
- The manufacturer seems to have poor customer care services
5. PowerBoss 20309 Gas Pressure Washer
- By: PowerBoss
- Item Weight: 68.1 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 20 x 22.3 x 26.4 inches
PowerBoss 20309 is another powerful and reliable pressure washer you would rely on for your driveways, cars, and patio furniture. This unit is fitted with a 187-cc Honda GC190 with Less Effort Easy Start Technology and superior performance. PowerBoss 20309 also comes with 4 interchangeable and quick-connect tips that give precise and personalized spray patterns. Even better, the detergent injection allows you to infuse your soap for faster cleaning. This washer comes fitted with a 25-feet long flexible and durable hose pipe. The package also includes a user’s guide and engine oil. The washer is then covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
- It has a power engine
- It has superior welds for durability
- Several concerns about some cheap parts
4. Briggs & Stratton 20569 5.0-GPM 3000-PSI Pressure Washer (Gas)
- By: Briggs & Stratton
- Item Weight: 60 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 25 inches
You’ll be impressed by the amount of work that this device can do. Firstly, it uses an advanced pump that undertakes both delicate and heavy-duty tasks in a breeze. Secondly, 20569 boasts a 7-in-1 nozzle that offers convenient one-hand operations including detergent infusion. It features an onboard half gallon detergent tank with soap settings to fit your preference. This pressure washer is then fitted with a high-flow gun that offers an extended reach of up to 30 feet.
- It has a convenient 7-in-1 nozzle
- The manufacturer is easily reachable
- It breaks down easily
3. Simpson MSV3024 Gas Pressure Washer
- By: Simpson Cleaning
- Item Weight: 62.5 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 24 x 23 x 22 inches
Simpson MSV3024 does not come with the bells and whistles found in other pressure washers. Besides, all you need is to get the grime out nothing much. It’s fitted with a powerful 190-cc Honda engine with 4 cycles and 3000 PSI. The 2.4 GPM pump and an ergonomically designed gun is all you need to clean your decks, house sidings, garage, and patios among other projects.
- It has a powerful engine and pump
- It’s inexpensive for its range
- It’s secondhand but manufacturer refurbished
2. SIMPSON MS60763-S 3000 PSI Gas Pressure
- By: Simpson Cleaning
- Item Weight: 63 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 23 x 18 x 33 inches
This pressure washer is ideal for both home and shop use. It comes with 2 years warranty on the engine, 1 year on the frame and 3 months on the spray accessory kit. What makes this washer unique is the maintenance-free aluminum head pump which offers excellent services on an array of projects. You also benefit from 5 quick-connect nozzles to customize the water jets as per your preference.
- It has user-friendly warranties
- It has heavy-duty never-flat tires
- At 63 pounds, you need some more effort to push it around
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
- By: Snow Joe
- Item Weight: 31 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 inches
This Sun Joe dirt fighter is currently holding the #1 best-selling tag on Amazon. This is a CSA-approved unit with 2 years full warranty. Sun Joe SPX300 utilizes a 14.5/1800-watt that offers maximum cleaning power for your home, patio equipment, boats, and vehicles amongst others. This pressure washer features Total Stop System technology that shuts the pump automatically when the trigger is released to save energy.
- It’s energy-saving
- It’s lightweight
- Some parts feel cheap